marquee

Welcome to Oceanclan the Clan of Peace and Strength! And if you would like to join us, go to Join Us above!

Oceanclan

Welcome to Oceanclan the Clan of Peace and Strength! I am Hazelstar. If you would like to join Oceanclan please email me at birdstar78@gmail.com or put your info on meows (comments). For more detail go to Join us above.
WEATHER:
WARM! Finally a great day for catching prey!
EMAIL ME:
Email me your stories before you came to Oceanclan
Streamkit, please email me on who your mother is and when you would like to join Oceanclan
DATE:
June 1st
TRAINING:
Normal
SEASON:
Greenleaf
GATHERING:
Today!
PATROLS:
Normal
Dawn Patrol: Normal
Day Patrol: Normal
Evening Patrol: Normal
( Check the Patrol page to see you assigned places)
UP COMING EVENTS:
New Patrols! ( We had the other ones for ages )
Cats who were injured in battle are now all recovered!
BATTLES:
None




Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sorry Again

Sorry I haven't been making much announcments. I have been teaching some certain apprentices how to fight and battle. They are doing very well.

1 comment: